The Ki Pro Ultra is a next generation file-based 4K/UltraHD and 2K/HD video
recorder and player with a built-in HD LCD monitor. Ki Pro Ultra is capable of
capturing edit-ready 4K (4096 x 2160), UltraHD (3840 x 2160), 2K (2048 x 1080)
and HD (1920 x 1080) Apple ProRes files. Ki Pro Ultra also supports a range of
video formats and frame rates up to 4K 60p, and offers flexible input and output
connectivity – including 3G-SDI, fibre and HDMI – for powerful and efficient large-raster and high-frame rate workflows.
• Supports recording and playback of 4K/UHD resolutions up to 4K 60p.
• Apple ProRes support, including up to ProRes 4444.
• Records 4K/UltraHD and 2K/HD sources directly to reliable and affordable AJA Pak
SSD media, at capacities up to 1 terabyte.
• Extremely fast media changes and rollover recording with twin media drive bays.
• Professional connectivity with 3G-SDI, fibre and HDMI inputs and outputs, AES
and analog XLR balanced audio, LTC, RS-422 and LAN.
• All outputs are active all the time, for massive output and monitoring capabilities.
• “Always-on’ high-quality 4K/UHD to HD down-conversion.
• Intuitive menu structure and confidence monitoring on a built-in 4.8′ 720p LCD
• Integrated web-based UI for complete control across the LAN on any web-
• A rotary selection knob for quick, accurate adjustment of configuration and
• RS-422 control for easy integration with supported editing systems and external
• Dual redundant 12V power inputs with locking 4-pin connector (one 12V power
• Standard 2RU high, 1/2 rack width, allows easy side-by-side rackmounting.
Included carrying handle also allows easy portability.
• AJA three-year international warranty and support included.