SABC Content Hub, a division of Content Enterprise is calling for experts in Science & Technology, History, Natural History, Gender Equity, Indigenous Knowledge Systems, and Language across all official languages and Children’s Rights specialists to sit on the Content Hub’s respective genre panels.
The Content Hub’s main objective is to drive quality in TV and radio programming and it aims to be an innovative centre of excellence procuring globally competitive local content using multiple sourcing methods, specialist skills, state-of-the-art technology and driven by editorial rigour.
Experts who are chosen will be allocated to a specific genre panel to:
* Inform programming strategies in different disciplines across genres on Radio and TV
* Monitor and evaluate on-air programming to give feedback on how to improve
* Give input on the conceptualisation of briefs to innovate new content
* Give input and evaluate scripts on a case by case basis
* Participate and conceptualise Research and Development Workshops
* Provide advice on programming on various aspects as the need arises
* Read subject / discipline specific programming proposals
* Input and advise on specific programmes as per Head of Genre / Commissioning Editor
* Give input on subject specific briefs
* viewing programmes and to give input prior to broadcast
Four experts will be allocated to each category, which are drama, children, religion, entertainment, Commissioning and Special Projects, Factual, and Reversioning and Dubbing.
The deadline for submission of CV’s is 9 June 2006.
For more information on the requirements and remuneration, interested parties need to go www.sabc.co.za and send their CV’s to:
Michelle Rees (Content Hub)
Fax number: (011) 714 6835
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org