Fujifilm Corporation has been awarded the distinguished iF Design Award 2016 for
five of its products, including the premium mirrorless digital camera Fujifilm X-
Pro2 and the broadcast zoom lens Fujinon UA80x9, which boasts optical
performance compatible with 4K cameras.
The iF Design Award is an international design award launched in 1953 by the iF
International Forum Design in Hanover, Germany. It is one of the world’s three
most prestigious design awards, alongside Germany’s Red Dot Design Award and
the United States’ IDEA. The five products were awarded in recognition of not only
exterior design, but also their advanced product performance and ease of use.
Award winning Fujifilm products of the iF Design Award 2016:
• Premium mirrorless digital camera: Fujifilm X-Pro2 (to be released on 3
• Premium compact digital camera: Fujifilm X70
• Mirrorless digital camera: Fujifilm X-T10
• Premium compact digital camera: Fujifilm XQ2
• Broadcast zoom lens: Fujinon UA80x9