All those involved in the creation of Afrikaans advertising have until 23 August to enter the 17th annual Pendoring Awards.
There will, however, be a 5% late fee for entries submitted after the original deadline of 15 August.
No further extensions will be given and entries should be submitted by the extended deadline. All work must be commercially published, launched or aired to a substantial audience for the first time between 31 August 2010 and 23 August 2011.
• Each gold winner receives R6 000, a framed certificate plus a Pendoring trophy. Should the judges decide to award a silver award, the recipient receives R2 500, a silver Pendoring trophy and a framed certificate
OVERALL PRESTIGE AWARD WINNER
• Besides the cash prize of R6 000, the “Big Doring’ and a framed certificate, the winner of the Prestige Award also receives an overseas study trip of R50 000 (valid in 2012)
• The winner of every sub-category receives R6 000, a framed certificate and a Pendoring trophy. Should the judges decide to award a silver award, the recipient receives R2 500, a silver Pendoring trophy and a framed certificate
• The overall student winner will receive as R10 000 study bursary AS WELL AS AN INTERNSHIP AT OGLIVYJOHANNESBURG.
ADVERTISER OF OVERALL WINNING ENTRY
• The advertiser of the recipient of the Prestige Award will receive free airtime/advertising space worth R2,2 million from Pendoring partners*
Visit the Pendoring website at www.pendoring.co.za for full information on entry categories and criteria.