South Africa, Africa and the Middle East’s premier brand communication awards, the Loeries, take place in Cape Town from 1 to 3 October.
Highlights of the Festival Weekend in Cape Town include:
- The Mayors Welcome Function. For VIP ticketholders only this function offers a chance to meet Cape Town’s Mayor and network with the industry elite.
- Battle of the Bands. A chance for agencies to battle it out on stage and find out who the real Rock Stars are. Enter your band by emailing email@example.com.
- The Chairmans Party. Party with the Loeries Chairman late into the night.
- The Loeries Student Portfolio Day, in partnership with Adobe. NEW this year – Meet and hire the creative leaders of tomorrow.
- Creative Week. The Loerie Awards are working with Cape Town Partnership this year to bring a full creative week to town. Activities include a fringe festival, student portfolio day, Long Street market and more.
- Camps Bay. Camps Bay comes alive on Saturday afternoon with a host of activities, agency lunches and the industry’s most sought-after parties. VIP ticketholders join us at the Pepper Club for a cold Heineken between 12pm-5pm.
- Awards ceremony. Saturday and Sunday evenings at the Good Hope Centre. The moment everyone is waiting for and the chance to find out who has received the highest accolade of our region – a Loerie award!
- Saturday night in Long Street. Join us to celebrate the winners late into the night. DJ’s include Thibo Tazz, DJ Cleo, Shaun Duvet, Honey B & Richard III
- SABC1 Reloaded Party. The Biggest way to end the Biggest Event of the Year. Sunday evening after the awards, join us for the SABC1 Reloaded after party in Long street. DJ’s include DJ Low, Good Luck, Roger Goode, Soul Revolution, Miss H & Nastie ED
For more information visit www.theloerieawards.co.za.