The National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) will embark on a trip to the 71st Cannes International Film Festival, set to take place from 8 to 19 May 2018.
For the festival, the NFVF will publish a catalogue of projects from the 2017/18 period seeking either completion finance or sales agents.
Independent filmmakers with projects that have completed development (final polish scripts) or are ready for sale, are requested to submit project synopses to be considered for inclusion in the catalogue and/or pitch at the sales event. Applicants are requested to email the following information (application form is not required) to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Full synopsis of the project
- Details of key creative team
- High-resolution poster (300dpi)
- Trailer/promo (where available)
- High-resolution production stills (where available)
- Requirements (Funding/Sales agent/Distribution)
NFVF reserves the right to select the films to be presented at the event and included in the NFVF catalogue. Deadline for submissions is Friday, 23 April 2018.
For project submissions and queries email Ntuthuko Mageba at email@example.com.