WildEarth is looking for an experienced Production Manager / Line Producer to assist with the development of production management systems and procedures for the development, submission and on-going management of film / TV series productions and budgets in line with international best practices.
The successful candidate will also be required to manage current proposals and productions in line with the systems developed above.
This is a contract position with potential to be a permanent role.
Ideally the candidate should be available to start immediately.
- Develop systems and procedures for the efficient management of productions and budgets
- Create internal pricing systems and procedures to allocate appropriate costs to individual productions
- Supervise production schedules and expenses to ensure all work stays within budgets and time constraints
- Provide regular status reports to clients and executive directors.
- Work closely with finance to provide weekly and monthly cost projections and variance analysis
- Ensure all individuals and departments are fully aware of responsibilities and expectations and have the resources to deal with the delivery thereof
- Assist with securing and hiring of equipment and talent
- Ensure that insurance, health and safety rules, copyright laws and union agreements are communicated and implemented
- Create and distribute accurate production documents, insurances, verify accuracy of all crew and vendor paperwork, oversee payments and reconcile budgets
- Initiate and manage filming permit applications, production insurance and E&O insurance policies
- Production Manager / Line Producer experience on productions and TV series for major United States and United Kingdom broadcasters
Skills / knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prioritize work to meet goals or deadlines.
- Detail-oriented, flexible/adaptable.
Thorough knowledge and understanding of production budgets and schedules
Respond with your CV and a covering letter by Friday 12th April.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org