safariLIVE is looking for a bright and ambitious social media intern with a keen interest in wildlife and social media.
This internship will be 3 months and based in Johannesburg. You will work on the daily morning and afternoon internet broadcasts where you will work with the director choosing questions from social media, encouraging interactivity and helping create content for social media.
– A degree in digital marketing/copywriting or Film and TV.
– You will need to know how to write effective copy for different platforms such as: Twitter, Periscope, Facebook and YouTube.
– Ability to follow instructions well
– A good command of the English language and a passion for writing.
– Ability to handle the pressure of working in a TV control room during live broadcasts.
– Organised and self motivated individual with good time management skills
– Ability to work flexible hours – early mornings and late evenings.
– Must be an effective communicator within the production team as you will be working with directors, producers and editors.
– Excellent creative and critical thinking skills.
– Must be able to proofread and identify spelling/grammar errors effectively.
Please send CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 31st Jan 2019
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com