We are currently looking for a Senior Post Production Producer/Facility Manager to join the Ludus Post Production team in Johannesburg. Applications from BBBEE candidates will be considered with preference in compliance with the BBBEE Act.
The ideal candidate for this varied and client and staff focused role will have several years of experience in post production and an understanding of managing the post process from shoot to stations. The candidate should also have experience running a facility from offline editing to tele-streaming to stations.
Brief summary of main duties included but not limited to:
- Managing the team of permanent staff, and take care of the day to day running of the facility.
- Managing and Scheduling a team of Post production editors, colourists, online artists and motion graphics artists
- Issuing cost estimates
- Planning and attending post production approval
- Source and book freelance editors/operators and motion graphics artists
- Negotiate with suppliers
- Liaise with suppliers and production-house/agency team
- Handling budgets and timings to meet deadlines
- Admin – cost management; issue POs; process invoices to accounts department; artist contracts; reconciliation of jobs; renewals etc.
Minimum Relevant Experience required:
- 5 years post production experience
- Great planning and organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
Minimum Education requirements:
- Matric/Grade 12 plus a minimum of 5 years’ previous experience in a similar role
- Courses/Degree relevant to TV production/Post production environment will be advantageous
Please send Curriculum vitae to email@example.com If you have not received a response to your application within 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org