Rose and Oaks Media
Production company requires the services of an experienced Production Manager for a new reality TV series.
If you have 5+ years production experience with an eye for detail and a never say die attitude, then this is right up your ally.
You will have to be confident in securing the needs of the production and support the Content Producer and Executive Producers in delivering exceptional work.
We are searching for a meticulous individual who doesn’t miss a deadline. You must be resilient and understand production workflow. Great communication must be your first language for all crew, talent & suppliers and you must have serious admin skills.
Requirements for the position:
- Coagulating invoices for payment
- Sourcing of crew and talent where needed
- Location / venue sourcing
- Call Sheets
- Petty cash recons
- Staff management
- On-set, hands-on management of the production
- Be the go-to for all things schedule and deliverables
- Workflow and legal Admin
- Create barter opportunities with possible suppliers
- You need to have your own reliable transport.
- Willing to put in the hours needed to meet deadlines
- Cue Sheets
- Ad hoc duties as needed
- Budgeting and reconciliations
- Conflict resolution
- Negotiations with talent and suppliers
- Understand the post-production process
- Proficient in MS Office
Character & Attitude:
- Team player
- Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines (this is TV)
- Available to work on weekends (for shoots)
- Energetic and driven to create excellent work
- 5+ years mid to senior level is essential
- Production Management on TV shows
This is a full-time contract position from 01 August to 30 November. Own reliable transportation is a must.
If you meet the requirements, please send us your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of sending your CV you have been unsuccessful.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org