GEARHOUSE SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS
Reporting to: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – Gearhouse System Solutions
- Analyse and evaluate the client’s requirements towards providing the most effective solution.
- Design system solutions to meet the client’s requirements timeously.
- Provide technical expertise and support to the sales team.
- Advise and support the sales team for accurate tender response.
- Take quotation brief telephonically or via a meeting/site visit with the client, ensuring that the client’s objectives are fully understood.
- Analyse and evaluate the brief from the sales team to devise the best technical solution.
- Source and obtain supplier quote(s) timeously for client proposal.
- Handle strategic product selection for best all-round solution.
- Negotiate with suppliers for competitive pricing.
- Establish and maintain strong supplier relationships.
- Provide first-line support remote assistance (Teamview) to resolve technical issues.
- Provide support to the content management team in respect of cloud-based products.
- Attend product training when required.
- Stay abreast of product advancements and current technology.
- Research new and innovative products for proposals and pitches to clients.
- Perform diagnostic evaluation on faulty systems with written report-back.
- Keep technical knowledge and skills updated.
- Uphold System Solutions image and values, at all times.
- Assist management with any other duties as may be required.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- MATRIC CERTIFICATE
- AV QUALIFICATION OR RELATED JOB EXPERIENCE
- CTS CERTIFIED, ELECTRONICS B TECH AND / OR OTHER INDUSTRY RELATED CERTIFICATION ADVANTAGEOUS.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- EXPERIENCE IN A PRE-SALES ENVIRONMENT.
- ADVANCED PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE OF AUDIO-VISUAL EQUIPMENT INCLUDING ITS APPLICATION IN AN INSTALLATION ENVIRONMENT (AUDIO, VIDEO, LIGHTING, LED SCREENS AND DIGITAL CINEMA).
- ADVANCED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE OF SYSTEM INTEGRATION, SYSTEM DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION IN THE AUDIO-VISUAL FIELD.
- CONFIDENT NEGOTIATOR AND DEAL CLOSER.
- EXPERIENCE IN A SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT ENVIRONMENT.
- CAD / VECTORWORKS EXPERIENCE.
- WELL-VERSED IN PREPARING AND DELIVERING PROFESSIONAL PROPOSALS.
- FULLY COMPUTER LITERATE.
- ABILITY TO WORK UNDER PRESSURE AND TO PLAN ARE ESSENTIAL.
- Good communications skills from architect to sales to client liaison.
Should you feel that you are the ideal person for this position, then, please submit your CV with a brief summary of why you believe so to Nicole Goncalves, Regional HR Manager, on Nicole.Goncalves@gearhouse.co.za.
To apply for this job email your details to Nicole.Goncalves@gearhouse.co.za