Website Okuhle Media
The ideal candidate will be growing our global footprint by developing, selling and producing globally appealing content that can be produced in Africa.
He/she must have a flair for ‘creativity’ as well as an understanding of the global market which is imperative.
He/she will be assisting in sourcing potential leads, ideation, the vetting of a concept’s viability and the drafting of written proposals and pitching to clientele.
Key performance areas:
- Assisting the department’s focus to target specific local and international broadcasters and distributors.
- Pooling our contacts, filtering the market to what is hot, current and trending, and specifically adapting content to what they are looking for, or telling them what they are looking for
- Specifically developing concepts, looking at what we have existing and adding new projects to the slate, with formats as a big focus.
- Possibly producing any big projects Okuhle may have coming up, producing own developed shows, depending on development cycle/schedule.
- A minimum of eight years experience in the television industry.
- Must have a track record of developing and producing content for the local and international market.
- This ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of local and international trends and the ability to create content of an international standard that can work locally and have global appeal.
NB. Should you wish to apply please email a detailed CV, cover letter, and salary expectation to email@example.com
Note that if you have not been contacted in two to three weeks your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org