Notes Inc Media
Notes Inc Media, is recruiting for a Promo Producer/Editor. The successful candidate will write, edit, produce to creatively execute promos, commercials, station campaigns and marketing projects that are promotional in nature.
The Promo Producer/Editor will work with the Series/Creative Director through the process of:
· Executing promos, graphic elements, behind-the-scenes promos, visual effects, vignettes and a wide variety of on and off air deliverables.
· Livestream content/events: create and send out alerts for all digital platforms.
Essential Job Functions:
· 65% -Create original ideas which s/he can produce on his/her own by writing, managing shoot team and or editing promos, commercials, station campaigns and marketing projects, to be used on air and online.
· 15% -Collaborates with Series Director on promotable stories and on-air deliverables.
· 10% -Assist in producing post pro deliverables
· 5% -Assist in the development and implementation of social media strategies to increase viewership.
· 5% -Other duties assigned in the Creative Department.
Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements
(All must be met to be considered):
· Education: Completion of high school or equivalent.
· Experience: Minimum 4 years’ experience in broadcast environment / high 3D animation and motion graphics proffiency /producing/linear editing
· Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Extremely creative from ideation to execution.
· Out of box thinker
· Strong writing and producing skills.
· Knowledge of production process including: shooting, non-linear editing, computer system and Adobe Creative Suite, and preferably cinema 3d/4d plus maya.
· An expert in music video style edit will be an advantage.
· Proven track record as innovative creative thinker with understanding of marketing concepts with regard to targeting audiences.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to interact professionally at all times with internal and external customers.
To be considered for this position, apply by sending an email which should include your resume.
Samples or Links to your work done to email@example.com.
Term: Full Time
Duration: 3 months
Salary: 250k -500k
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Note: Entry Closes 30th April, 2020
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org