Negotiable Cost to company
Own transport required:
Employment Equity position
MiclnGrace Film Studios currently has a vacancy within the production department at our Johannesburg branch.
Quality Control Inspectors are responsible for making sure that all the products that are created meet a set of predetermined quality standards. The chosen candidate will be working with the Creative Manager and Director
· Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards
· Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process
· Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced
· Accept or reject finished items
· Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications
· Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products
· Report inspection and test data
· Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience
· Diploma in Film and Television
· Driver’s License
To be considered for this position email your CV to email@example.com. Kindly provide clear and certified copies of your matric certificate, identity document and any supporting documentation you may have by way of email.
*NOTE: MiclnGrace Studios will not be assisting or be responsible for any relocation costs or contribution.
Closing date for applications: 31st of March 2020
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org