Website Mannequin Pictures
The position will entail the selling and managing of the company’s content catalogue, the marketing of the company locally and internationally, the promotion and positioning of new project releases and the coordination of film market and festival schedules. This is a 6-month contract at Mannequin Pictures with the option to extend.
– Preferably a BA in Film and Television or Marketing (not an absolute requirement)
– Preferably 1 to 2 years of experience in Film and Television or Marketing (not an absolute requirement)
– Must be confident
– Must be presentable
– Must have a passion for film making and the movie making business
– Will be required to travel
– Your CV
– A copy of your matric certificate
– A copy of your Tertiary Qualification
– A short motivational letter (no more than 1 page)
– Your showreel / links to previous work
– A picture of yourself
Remuneration package will be communicated to shortlisted individuals prior to interview.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 5 MARCH 2019.
IF YOU DO NOT HEAR FROM US WITHIN TWO WEEKS, PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION UNSUCCESSFUL.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com