The Buchanan Group is looking for an energetic, creative and team-playing editor to join our production team.
Key responsibilities / Skills
- Editing video content
- Syncing sound
- Basic sound editing / mixing
- Animating motion graphics
- Colour grading
- Compressing videos
- Archiving material
- Green screen keying, rotoscoping, basic VFX touch ups
Proficiency in the following are required
- Premiere Pro
- After Effects
- Knowledge of video codecs/formats suitable for various outputs
- Graphic design skills and experience in Photoshop
- Familiarity with social media applications (i.t.o. youtube linking/annotations)
- Shooting video/stills on DSLR cameras
Buchanan Group are the global leaders in testimonial content for brands. Be it in the form of TVC’s, web or mobile video content, online ratings and reviews or WOM recommendations, our role is to work with either experts, celebrities or everyday people to add testimonial content to our clients brand communication, ensuring the increased trust and credibility unlocks the increased persuasion levels they are looking for.
Over the past 25 years we’ve helped many of the world’s leading FMCG Co’s (Unilever, P&G, Nestle, Reckitt Benckiser, Johnson & Johnson and many others) generate 100’s of millions of Rands in additional sales for their brands.
- Own transport required: Yes
- City: Cape Town
- Province: Western Cape
- Type: Permanent
- Job level: Junior
Remuneration to be discussed during the interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org