Website ITV NETWORKS
iTV Networks is looking for passionate Producers who will be responsible for:
· Supporting the production team and Manager with scheduling, coordinating, all elements of allocated programs on the channel.
· Ensuring that these elements meet the channels requirements at the highest level possible.
· Liaising with the presenter, guests, studio, scheduling, administration and production to ensure all parties are up-to-date with information concerning the show, be it Live or pre-recorded.
· Ensuring that guests and presenters are on time for shoots
· Ensuring that lower third details have been received, spellchecked and handed over to production
· Ensuring that all supporting material are received in the required broadcast format 48 hours before going on air in a Live scenario
· Monitoring the latest trends in the social and digital universe.
· Performing assigned content requests in a fast paced, deadline heavy environment
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Strong research skills with ability to analyze and present complex subject matter in an easily understood manner
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish rapport with all levels of management, staff and outside public
· Strong experience in television news or magazine-style programming, and field producing is an added advantage
· Must have excellent writing skills, and the ability to handle deadlines
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com