Website Cape Town TV
- Sound understanding of news production
- Appreciation of what makes a newsworthy story
- Ability to research topics and find appropriate interviewees
- Shoot and edit videos daily
- Competent video camera operator
- Competent with video editing software such as Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro
- Graphics proficiency in Photoshop
- Be able to map projects according to industry standards and formats
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A showreel which proves abilities to shoot and edit
- Edit videos according to brief supplied by the reporter
- Assist journalists as and when required to source and research content
- Social media awareness
- Excellent English and Afrikaans/Xhosa understanding
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to meet tight daily deadlines
- Flexible and proactive
- Able to handle responsibility without continuous direction
To apply for this position, send your CV plus a motivating letter detailing why you believe you are the right person for the job, to Joan Daries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is 22 January 2020.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com