Website Sasani Studios
Start date : 8 January 2020
- Plan menu’s for the scenes with the props master, prepares and styles food & beverages for the scenes as needed.
- Interacts and educates actors on food & beverage use as needed.
- Insures that the food and beverages are used on set & are dressed for maximum visual effect.
- Keep in mind the actor dietary requests ie gluten free or diabetic
- Organize and keeps kitchen clean, sanitized and free of safety hazards.
- Interacts with props master regarding product list and determines what foods are needed and staying within the budget available.
- Shopping for food & beverage items as needed.
- Recon the budget spent.
- Ensures kitchen items are placed back in storeroom after use.
- A degree in food styling
- Previous experience in food styling
- Passionate about food
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management.
- Knowledge of alcoholic beverages & serving styles
- Detail orientated
- Organized and focused
- Valid driver’s license
- Matric qualification
Location : Sasani Studios, Highlands North
Job type: Fixed Term Contract
If you meet all the requirements set out above, please email your cv to: email@example.com
Closing date: 15 November 2019
If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org