Website Big World Cinema
Big World Cinema, a Cape Town-based production company is looking for a full time production & distribution coordinator to join our small team. We produce distribute mostly outside of South Africa so this role will not include on-set work, but rather an office-based production role assisting in distribution, development, production and post-production . Own transport is preferable.
The role entails:
- Managing festival submissions and delivery
- Coordinating theatrical releases and special screenings
- Coordinating film catalogue sales and acquisition
- Managing the office media and DVD libraries
- Assisting the producers in preparing film shoots
- Research tasks
- Clearing music and archive materials
- Coordinating post-production paperwork & delivery
- General office admin and errands
We are looking for someone with an interest in fiction and documentary film, who is a resourceful problem-solver with attention to detail, and is looking to grow into a company.
Start date: 1 September 2019 (or earlier)
Please send your CV (with two contactable references) by no later than 5pm on Friday 16 August. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview in mid-August.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org