Website AACA - African Academy of Cinematic Arts
A Film & Acting Academy
PART TIME DIRECTING LECTURER
We are looking for an outgoing, vibrant individual who is an independent creative thinker with the ability to manage a class and facilitate training problem solving skills. The focus of the course is Narrative film making.
Duties will include but not limited to:
1. You will be responsible for managing class room activities; this includes facilitation of theory and practical exercises.
2. Keeping accurate attendance registers.
3. Presenting lecturers and preparing lecture notes and slide shows.
4. Consulting with students regarding upcoming productions and assessments.
5. Preparing and submitting lesson plans.
6. Attend lesson planning and academic team meetings and orientation sessions.
· Classes are 45 Minutes long (2-6 Classes Per week)
· Full time Classes Run – Monday – Friday
· Part Time Classes Run- Saturday.
· Relevant Qualification – NQF Level 5 Minimum
· Positive Attitude
· Preference will be given to experienced directors with actual film or television directing experience.
· Active on social media
· Preference will be given to candidates with teaching experience.
1. In line with standard training industry rates.
Class Rate: R250 Per Hour
Screening Rate: R150 Per Hour
Preparation Rate: R150 Per subject, Per Week.
2. Based on experience.
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org