Vilole Images Productions (VIP) announced that the Shungu Namutitima (Smoke That Thunders) International Film Festival of Zambia (SHUNAFFoZ) is open for entries. The festival is inviting local and international filmmakers to submit their documentaries, short films and full-length feature films for the festival that will run from 2 to 10 December 2016 in Livingstone, Zambia.
Celebrating its 11th anniversary, under the theme ‘Inclusive Communities’, the festival will accept Zambian and African films into the competition. Besides the theatrical, institutional and community screenings, lined-up are film forums and conferences. Also planned is a set of film skills and production workshops and forums filled with activities. It will conclude with a gala and award night on 10 December 2016 at Maramba Culture Village.
– The film(s) should have good production and entertainment quality
– The film(s) may be entered for competition or out of competition
– The film(s) should have been produced within the last five years
– Films submitted into the competition will be adjudicated by a jury/juries selected by the festival and the competition decision(s) by the jury shall be final
– The audience will also have the privilege to award a feature film of their choice, and movies from all over the world are legible to enter for the competition
Deadline for submissions is 10 August 2016.
Email the festival coordinator for additional information at email@example.com or visit the Vilole Images Productions website.