The 4th edition of Nextv CEO Africa will be held from 14 to 16 May 2019 at African Pride Arabella Hotel & Spa in Kleinmond, South Africa.
The 3-day conference annually hosts over 200 attendees where industry leaders debate on new trends, business models and regulatory issues; and also reinforce relationships between FTAs, Pay-TV operators, OTT, satellite operators, TV channels, music, production, distribution, media & technology companies connected to the TV and entertainment industry.
The event has been continuously growing to bring together the captains of industry looking for better ways to produce and monetise their content across multiple platforms and devices.
HOT TOPICS are:
- FTTH boom in South Africa: A game changer
- African Public Broadcasters: how to enter the digital world?
- Changing media landscape: Private TV on the rise!
- Monetisation of TV & video via YouTube and digital platforms
- Digital FTA opportunities and success stories in Africa
- Mobile operators going OTT: opportunity and challenges
- Television advertising in Africa: looking at the needs of the buyers
- Mobile money: Integration of payment solutions for Pay TV and OTT operators