Assistant Producer - WildEarth TV
Fri, 17 Mar 2017 14:32
Looking for a bright and ambitious Assistant Producer to join our dynamic team of LIVE wildlife filmmakers. You will be responsible for reviewing and developing our wildlife shows, sourcing footage from our archives, building narratives, helping with administration, creating short form content and you will be trained to direct LIVE shows online and eventually for TV.
The job will be primarily based in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve and so you must be willing and able to travel and relocate.
There is a great opportunity within the business to grow and also to travel.
• A degree in a relevant field [e.g. film, media, communications, etc.]
• Some former television experience.
• A passion for wildlife and being in the wild.
• Ability to work well in a team.
• Organised, self motivated and able to solve problems.
• Job to commence on as soon as possible.
Submit CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay: R12K - R17K depending on experience.