Website VooC Media Group
Are you just out of college, having studied digital marketing and are looking for an opportunity to start a career? VooC Media Group is a small entrepreneurial business. We work hard and look for individuals who are action and goal orientated, creative, accountable and strategic and we offer lots of opportunities for personal growth and learning in a fast paced environment.
Job Responsibilities The core function of this role is to support the digital team to work with the digital strategy and help implement. This role will assist with job functions that are specific to (1) Process and Content Distribution (2) analytics 1. Process • Help lead implementation of digital tools, processes and systems as needed to advance VMG Media objectives
• Provide marketing teams with monthly reporting updates, including brief analysis on delivery, clicks, conversions, and trends
• Research new online media opportunities and industry updates; set-up in-person meetings when relevant, deliver monthly content and track.
• Assist in developing engaging education materials around digital to further the knowledge of our potential clients
• Be primarily responsible for developing, posting and growing VMG Media social platforms community
Analytics • Update and distribute VMG Media Digital Dashboard, complete with competitive activity • but must have basic media knowledge of digital marketing tools e.g. Social, Search, Website/Blog creation, email marketing, mobile for consideration; • Particular proficiency with Google or Facebook analytics a big plus
• Strong attention to detail • Ability to collect data, analyse trends, identify strategic recommendations and present them in an logical manner • Ability to translate data into well-articulated ideas • Ability to prioritise and multi-task
• Understand Social Media marketing a strong plus
• Must be a detailed-oriented quick learner with strong organisational skills • Strong computer skills in MS Office applications, PowerPoint • Ability to effectively work independently and troubleshoot any issues. You will benefit from having the following skills Adobe – Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org