PROMAX is the world's premier association of promotion and marketing professionals in electronic media - those responsible for building audiences and revenues for their organisation. BDA is the world's leading association of designers involved in all aspects of electronic design for the broadcast, broadband, and multimedia world.
PromaxBDA are unified in many activities because the work of promoters and designers is often inextricably linked. Together, PromaxBDA form a potent and influential alliance of the leading marketing and design professionals in the electronic media world.
Tue, 04 Sep 2012 11:01:00 +0200
Promaxbda Africa 2012 - Highlight: Roseanna Donovan
Roseanna Donovan is a multi-award winning creative director and advertising copywriter. Her particular strengths lie in the areas of brand positioning and brand building.
Tue, 04 Sep 2012 10:56:00 +0200
Promaxbda Africa 2012 - Highlight: Jens Hertzum
Multi Award-Winning Creative Director Jens Hertzum, has worked agency side, channel side, Europe side, Australasia side and whilst doing all that, has also shot award-winning...
Tue, 04 Sep 2012 10:54:00 +0200
Promaxbda Africa 2012 - Highlight: Tim Horwood
Tim Horwood is an award-winning Creative Director at MTV Networks Africa (MTVNA), where he currently heads up the Production and Creative departments of MTV, MTV Base...
Tue, 04 Sep 2012 10:49:00 +0200
Promaxbda Africa 2012 - Highlight: Bron Schultz
Bron has created Television, Promos and Broadcast Design for broadcasters and agencies alike in South Africa, the UK and Australia in a colourful career that has spanned...
Tue, 04 Sep 2012 10:44:00 +0200
Promaxbda Africa 2012 - Highlight: Maurice Marable
Maurice Marable is the creative force behind some of television's most successful hit series, known for visually redefining the style in which shows are promoted and marketed...
Tue, 04 Sep 2012 10:36:00 +0200
Promaxbda Africa 2012 - Highlight: Cindy Gallop
Cindy Gallop's background is brandbuilding, marketing and advertising - she started up the US office of ad agency Bartle Bogle Hegarty in New York in 1998 and in 2003 was named...
Fri, 17 Aug 2012 10:45:00 +0200
PromaxBDA Africa Awards entry deadline extended
Creatives involved in the conception and production of television and radio promos and the design of on-air imaging now have until 22 August to enter the prestigious PromaxBDA...
Fri, 27 Jul 2012 09:31:00 +0200
From social gimmicks to social business
Let's face it: in almost 10 years of social media the industry hasn't really changed much. Most broadcasters have a hard time really engaging audiences. Most companies rarely go beyond an occasional campaign or retweet-sweepstake. And it's our own fault.
Mon, 23 Jul 2012 09:52:00 +0200
Promaxbda Africa 2012 - Highlight: Andrea Chinese
Andrea Chinese will give an in-depth look at DTT introducing a case study of how this new technology platform radically changed the broadcast market in Italy. Since DTT's launch the Italian television industry has been bubbling with...
Fri, 06 Jul 2012 11:43:00 +0200
PromaxBDA Africa calls for entries
Creatives involved in television promos and on-air branding and marketing have until 17 August to enter the 2012 PromaxBDA Africa Awards. Organisers are looking for the very...
PRODUCT & SERVICE DESCRIPTION
If you are a part of the Asian region's vibrant broadcast marketing, promotions, creative, and design community you cannot afford not to be a member of PromaxBDA Asia. It is the platform:
- For networking with like minded professionals
- To get inspired by regional and international speakers
- To enhance your skills through seminars and hands on workshops
- To improve ratings through new techniques
- To get hands on tips and solutions for everyday creative problems
- To watch and showcase the best creative work from across the globe
- PromaxBDA Asia and PromaxBDA International Awards
- Want to stand out from the crowd? Want your creative work to get recognized? We further the aims of promotion and marketing through the annual awards by providing a focus for the creative efforts of promotion and marketing practitioners. Over 1000 entries compete each year for the coveted PROMAX "Muse" and BDA ISIS trophies and to be recognized as the best in Asia.
What benefits can PromaxBDA Asia offer you?
In addition to priority access to the above events we also have many special benefits for our members!
- Special Conference Rates. 25% discounts on regular rates for all PromaxBDA
- 25% Discounts on entry fees for awards in all PromaxBDA competition.
- Exclusive voting rights for the special member awards given out during PromaxBDA Asia Pacific awards ceremony.
- Discounts on PromaxBDA Store
- Full "Members only" website access (constant access to industry updates and archived newsletter issues).
- Members only receive international Email newsletter on industry updates and international events.