The KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission (KZNFC) is calling for applications from local film producers to be part of its delegation that will attend the Cape Town International Animation Festival (CTIAF).
CTIAF celebrates the art of animation with a selection of award-winning animated films, workshops and masterclasses. CTIAF is the only dedicated African Animation Festival on the continent, with a programme that boasts some of the world’s industry leaders. Delegates get an opportunity to watch films, take part in workshops and dedicated networking.
The call for applications is open from 22 January until 5 February 2018.
Applications must include the following:
- A fully completed KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission markets and festivals application form
- All accompanying valid documents as per requirements
- A motivation to attend the market
- Demonstration of how your attendance will assist your business and or your desired outcomes from your attendance at the festival
- The invitation is only open to producers (not writers and directors) with Producer’s package ready for funding or producers who have already produced at least 3 theatrical release films or documentaries. Producers must submit the Producer’s package or proof of theatrical release films already produced
- Detailed CV of the Producer
Successful applicants will be an announced a week after the close of call via email. Submit your applications to Nokuthula Shongwe at NokuthulaS@kwazulunatalfilm.co.za or Lungile Duma at LungileD@kwazulunatalfilm.co.za.